Hello. If you are an Agent please Sign In. If you are a Consumer, please select your nearest office location:
Each office conducts business in all 50 states 

Mixed Martial Arts/Boxing Events

Mixed Martial Arts, Kickboxing, Boxing and Professional Style Wrestling events require specialized coverages. 

Most state athletic commissions are requiring that promoters provide insurance protection for the participants. With the rise in popularity of these events, they are continuously reviewing and revising their participant accident insurance requirements. Please make sure to contact the state commission where your event is being held in order to determine what policy limits you need.

Venues also continue to require liability insurance to provide them with protection from spectators claims of bodily injury as well as damage done to their property in the course of the event. Coverages offered include:

  • Accident Insurance - which pays the medical bills of an injured player, coach or volunteer worker.
  • General Liability Insurance - provides protection against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability and the litigation costs to defend against such claims.
  • Abuse or Molestation coverage is provided for claims arising out of physical abuse, such as sexual or other bodily harm and non-physical abuse, such as verbal, emotional or mental abuse.
  • Professional Liability coverage includes services that involves specialized education, knowledge, labor, judgement and skill that is predominantly mental or intellectual.
  • Inland Marine Coverage - Equipment coverage for all owned or rented sports equipment.

Additional optional coverages include hired and non-owned automobile liability coverage, higher abuse or molestation limit and additional limits of general liability coverage to satisfy the requirements of venues, school or park districts.


Apply Online

        Apply online for accident and general liability insurance
        Apply online for accident insurance only