As more and more people focus on their health and utilize fitness or cross training facilities, it is important to provide injury coverage for the participants and also to protect your studio or facility in the event of accident, injury or property damage. In addition, many landlords have insurance requirements as part of the lease agreement that our program can meet. Coverages offered include:
- Accident Insurance - which pays the medical bills of an injured player, coach or volunteer worker.
- General Liability Insurance - provides protection against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability and the litigation costs to defend against such claims.
- Abuse or Molestation coverage is provided for claims arising out of physical abuse, such as sexual or other bodily harm and non-physical abuse, such as verbal, emotional or mental abuse.
- Professional Liability coverage includes services that involves specialized education, knowledge, labor, judgement and skill that is predominantly mental or intellectual.
- Inland Marine Coverage - Equipment coverage for all owned or rented sports equipment.
Additional optional coverages include hired and non-owned automobile liability coverage, higher abuse or molestation limit and additional limits of general liability coverage to satisfy the requirements of venues, school or park districts.
Fitness Class facilities include aerobics, spinning, pilates and yoga to name a few that use free weights under 50 lbs. Cross training facilities include those facilities with free weights over 50 lbs and that often utilize multiple approaches to achieving fitness.
PLEASE NOTE: Boxing (other than CardioKickboxing)/MMA training, sports training, and healthclub facilities are not eligible under these programs, however they may be submitted for a quotation.
INELIGIBLE PROGRAM TYPES: Those with tanning beds, spa/massage, sauna, sports medicine or physical therapy, professional athlete training, daycare facilities, 24 hour access, unsupervised and/or keyed access