America's National Pastime.
Baseball, softball and t-ball teams and leagues throughout the nation have utulized FL Dean & Associates to obtain their insurance coverages since 1989. Coverages available include:
- Accident Insurance - which pays the medical bills of an injured player, coach or volunteer worker.
- General Liability Insurance - provides protection against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability and the litigation costs to defend against such claims.
- Abuse or Molestation coverage is provided for claims arising out of physical abuse, such as sexual or other bodily harm and non-physical abuse, such as verbal, emotional or mental abuse.
- Professional Liability coverage includes services that involves specialized education, knowledge, labor, judgement and skill that is predominantly mental or intellectual.
- Inland Marine Coverage - Equipment coverage for all owned or rented sports equipment.
Additional optional coverages include hired and non-owned automobile liability coverage, higher abuse or molestation limit and additional limits of general liability coverage to satisfy the requirements of venues, school or park districts.